Inbound Customer Service - Temporary
Immediate start dates will be available
Inbound Call Centre - Flexible shifts available - This is a temporary role, but may lead to a permanent position.
We're looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Call Centre. Within this role, you will be answering calls on behalf of various clients.
These positions will be based at our Sheffield offices, which are a short walk from the city centre and have excellent transport links.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Receiving incoming calls
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing our clients brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
HOURS OF WORK
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
Variable shifts are available 24/7 - a rota will be agreed within the interview, and we are ideally looking for candidates that are willing to be flexible.
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- £8.30 - £8.72 per hour starting rate dependent on age, which will increase based on length of service and performance
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients. We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.