Are you bright, vibrant, positive, energetic, driven and fun? If so then we want to hear from you!
We’ll give you:
Our benefits include:
- A basic of £16,185-£18,037 pa
- A fantastic uncapped bonus structure that gives you control of your earnings
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service & 8 days bank holiday
- Fantastic location, this role is based at our Sheaf Quay site (S4 7SW) located within a quick walk of the city centre with free parking and excellent transport links
- 9am-5pm Monday-Friday – No weekends!
More perks of the job:
- Discounted gym memberships available across a variety of gyms
- A free drink per month from Café Nero
- Discounts across a variety of high street stores, supermarkets and online shops
- Free eye tests and access to a discounted health cash plan
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Pension plan
- Special rates & discounts available in a variety of luxury hotels, days out and holidays
- Plus much more…
In addition to your salary, bonus and benefits we run competitions and offer incentives like….
What will you be doing?
- Team days/nights out
- Free team lunches (who wants Pizza?)
- Themed fun days
- Plus lots more! Incentives are put together with feedback from the team so we make sure we give them what they want and what really motivates them to deliver their best!
You will be contacting prospects on behalf of our clients, securing warm appointments for our clients to win new business. The department works across multiple industry sectors, including; IT, Banking, Insurance, Automotive, Logistics and much more!
Here at Ant Marketing we believe that if we look after our employees, they will look after our clients.
We were founded in 1989 by our CEO Anthony who started the business from his dining room and grew it to the well-known name it is today.
To find out more about us and what we do; visit http://www.antmarketing.com/about-ant/
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.