Fluent Swedish Speaker – Customer Service
We're on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our business. Within this role, you will be responding to phone calls, online queries via email and other social media channels. This role includes customer communication in a written format so you need to be comfortable using a PC and have good typing and grammar skills.
This position is based at our Head Office (S2 4QA) which is a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links.
Immediate start dates are available
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Responding to emails and answering calls from customers regarding their online orders
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
- Written communication with customers in Swedish
HOURS OF WORK
- Will be confident in written & spoken Swedish
- Also have a good level of English as you may be required to take incoming calls and emails in English when required
- Have excellent written communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Varied working hours are available, Monday-Sunday both full and part time applicants can be considered and flexible hours are available from morning right up into the late evening.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- £9 per hour
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
- Discounted gym memberships available across a variety of gyms
- A free drink per month from Café Nero
- Discounts across a variety of high street stores, supermarkets and online shops
- Free eye tests and access to a discounted health cash plan
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Pension plan
- Special rates & discounts available in a variety of luxury hotels, days out and holidays
- Plus much more…
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based company, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at email@example.com
and terms and conditions.