Inbound Customer Service - Part time Evenings & Weekends
We're on the hunt for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Call Centre. Within this role, you will be answering calls and responding to online queries for customers in relation to their online orders.
This position is based at our Head Office (S2 4QA) which is a short walk from the city centre and has excellent transport links.
START DATE -
You will be required to train full time for one week between the hours of 9AM-5PM MON-FRI.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING….
- Receiving incoming calls and emails from customers regarding their online orders
- Maintaining a high standard of quality work to ensure that customers are treated fairly
- Reporting to your Team Manager
- Where necessary, refer issues to relevant internal /external department using correct escalation procedures
- Representing the brand well and ensuring customers are kept satisfied
HOURS OF WORK
- Have excellent written & verbal communication and customer service skills
- Able to work at a fast pace, but also maintain a high standard of quality
WHAT WE WILL GIVE YOU
- Shifts are available 5PM-10PM Mon-Sun. We would need you to work at least 4 of these per week (20hrs per week min)
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE
- £8.30 per hour starting rate which will increased based on length of service and performance
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service plus 8 days bank holiday
- Access to our employee benefits scheme
- You'll receive up-to-date training and development in our state of the art training academy. We will nurture your talent, to develop your skills and your career with us
- We have a track record of promoting from within, and many of our senior managers started in calling positions, so they understand the importance of every role within the team
- Discounted gym memberships available across a variety of gyms
- A free drink per month from Café Nero
- Discounts across a variety of high street stores, supermarkets and online shops
- Free eye tests and access to a discounted health cash plan
- Discounted cinema tickets
- Pension plan
- Special rates & discounts available in a variety of luxury hotels, days out and holidays
- Plus much more…
Join us and you will be representing global brands and delivering excellent customer service.
We are a long standing Sheffield based Call Centre, and we are committed to continuing to develop a stable and secure based business for our staff and our clients.
If you have any questions about this role, please call our Recruitment Team on 0114 201 1345 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and terms and conditions.